Wednesday, December 17, 2008

People let me tell you about my best FRIEND

O.K. so I'm pretty sure my mom is going to shoot me when she realizes I posted a picture of her. She, like me, hates pictures but... this is important stuff people. The title of this post is that old song- you know it- People let me tell you about my best friend.... Well here she is.. Schylar had stolen the camera and was taking lots and lots of pics. I love this pic. I could not have asked for more in a mom. I remember when I first became pregnant. The first thought that came to my mind was how was I ever going to be the Mom that my Mom had been to me. She was my prayer warrior, my confidant, a gentle but stern discipliner (is that a word?) and always wanted the world for her children. I love it when people say you look just alike or you sound just like her but what would be even more of an honor is for them to say you act just like her. That my friends would be the biggest compliment anyone could ever pay me. Thank you Mom for all that you are to me. You truly are my best friend and I don't know what I would do without you.


No comments: