Friday, October 10, 2008

weekly report

Just got home from the football game. Ciara performed great tonight on the dance squad. Our boys only lost by 1 point. They are playing so much better!! I spent the week in Omaha for continuing eduation courses. I ususally come home feeling like I have learned something but his years 10 hours truly were a waste of time. I spent Wednesday evening with my bro's fiance. We ate @ the Cheesecake Factory and it was great!! We talked wedding :) Can't wait.
Schylar had her last volleyball game of the season (8th grade) and they won!! She played awesome!! Jayden's flag football team lost their first game last night. They are 3-1 and we are so proud of him. They named their own teams this year and Jaydens team is the red hot pickles. Jayden even drew the mascott for the team.
WE leave in the morning for Sidney for my cousins wedding. Can't wait to see all the family. God speed!
Roxanne

No comments: