Saturday, October 4, 2008

My very !st blog!!!!!!

Blessings to all!! I'm not sure how I think I will have time for a blog sight but I so enjoy my friends blog sights so decided it was time. What a great way to share with friends and family about our family and activities. It is Saturday and I have to officiate a wedding in a couple of hours and then on to Ciara's volleyball game. The boys are off hunting... they caught their limit of ducks this morning with Zack and Harlin and now are on their way to the cabin to put up a deer stand. Lance put his up a couple of weeks ago and said he'd help Harlin with his this afternoon. So welcome everyone.. feel free to leave messages and we'll see how consistant I am at this..

1 comment:

Steve'nCandy said...

welcome to the world of blogging! its great to see you on here! :) i'm enjoying going through your post.