Saturday, March 28, 2009

Perfect Saturday

I'm sure you have all heard the saying "Life isn't about the number of breaths you take but by times that take your breath away" (I'm sure I didn't get that exact but I tried). That would describe our simple Saturday. We spent all morning and part of the afternoon working on our bathroom redo and then we left for my parents house as my baby brother was home for the weekend. To me there is no place that is as peaceful in the world than where I grew up.

This is the view from the front step of our home. Beautiful, isn't it?

Patch, the family dog taking in the sun

Sorry Shane, I didn't mean to post the family dog first.:-)

Sky bell feeding the cows.

Jay on the old swingset. (Love his smile)

After supper we heard the kids yelling outside and came out the door to see them peeking out the top of the grain bin. This is one of their favorite spots @ Papa's and G-ma's house.

Yes we're missing one.. Ciara was at an anniversary celebration and we missed her.



We finished the night off with a fresh cinnamon roll from Moms kitchen. Best cinnamon rolls in the world. Some times it's the simple things that we take time for that mean the most. It was great to spend time with family.
blessing
Roxanne

No comments: