Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bunny Hunt



What's up whoever is blogging or maybe I'm blogging and you are bloggers. It's all very confusing. You are lucky because you will read this in about thirty seconds and it will take me an hour and a half to type it. Rocky wanted me to say hey and tell you about my new second love. Bunny hunting with a bow. ( The wall is no longer a challenge because it won't run from me.) I was invited to a bunny hunt this last weekend and it was a blast! I managed to shoot a few rabbits and blow out a knee so a good time was had by all. Met some new friends and just hung out with a great bunch of guys. If you are a bunny lover we have something in common because my buddy made bunny and noodle soup and I love bunny too now! Blogger out.
P.S. my wife said this is her favorite pic of me.

No comments: